its no secret that Aaron and I want to move out of Los Angeles.
We dont have a specific “move out” date… but its safe to assume that in 3 years or less we will be living somewhere else.
On that note- Aaron and I are making a [running and ever-changing] Los Angeles/Southern California “to do” list of things that we would like to do/see/accomplish before we leave.
So, in no particular order:
– take the Catalina Express to Catalina Island (hopefully with my parents)
– enjoy cocktails at the Surly Goat in West Hollywood
– have brunch at The Ivy (also on my “life to do list”)
– go back to Eagle Rock Brewery (hopefully with the Troyer’s)
– have dinner at Spago
– hike to the Griffith Observatory
– go to The Hollywood Bowl during the summer (with a bottle of wine in tow)
go to Stone Brewery (tour and beer tasting; hopefully with the Troyer’s and/or my parents)
spend a day at Glenn Ivy Hot Springs day spa
– hike to Eagle Rock in Malibu, again
– see a show at The Pantages theater with Aaron
– go to Malibu Wines on a weekend afternoon to listen to live music, drink endless amounts of wine, and have a picnic
– have brunch at Shutters on the Beach
– enjoy cocktails at The Penthouse in the Huntley Hotel
– watch a movie at the Hollywood Forever cemetery during the summer